Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Leader Of The Pack

   Ok, so I absolutely love wolves! We had a journal question in English today that was, If you could start your life over and be re-born as another person or animal, who would you be and why?
My response was of course a wolf. Then we read a story and there was a Siberian Husky in it, I want a Siberian Husky so BAD! They are so close in resemblance to the Wolf and they're the most beautiful animals on the planet. I hate that some people stereo type them as evil killing machines. It's animalistic nature to be territorial and if you were migrated to foreign land or suburbia, you'd be scared shitless too. I don;t know why  this animal calls out to me so much, but I absolutely love them and they even follow me as far as to my dreams. 
Just the other day I had this dream that I couldn't seem to escape. It started when I fell asleep in class, but I just kept falling asleep back into the same dream every period. I was a Native American of some kind and I kept running from this white wolf. I ran into this cave that opened up at the top about 20 feet up, there was shoulder high freezing water covering the floor of the cave, and a wooden base that looked like a lookout post in an old Cowboys and Indians movie, it stood about six feet out of the water. Cold mist skimmed the water top and the wolf was coming across it, somehow walking on water in a way. The paws weren't on top of the water but it walked across as if it was a very shallow puddle. The massive beast leapt for me and then...
-The bell rang-
I went to the next class and then gently floated back into the night. This time I was the white wolf, only, in a different scene. I was in an open forest, much like the one in Narnia, It was also frozen and snow covered the ground. This time I was ripping apart the dead carcass of another wolf, or maybe it was a coyote. I was eating it as it laid there on the puddle of it's own red blood. It was weird really. This dead animal seemed like it had a strong hold on me, almost as if he were my brother...
ROFLMAO! That actually DOES make them seem as if they're wild and vicious animals, but if you want to know the truth, look in their eyes. You'll find your self wondering into a world of survival and beauty. WOW! Am I a dork or what? LOL, and on top of that, I think in some past life or fantasy I might have been a werewolf. Yes, that's right, even bigger dork. How about you folks? If anyone even reads this, do you have any interesting dreams or pulls towards something that is unexplainable?

GRRRRRRR!
~Peter Pan~

No comments: